Sunday 9 November 2014

Bedroom Athletics Addict

Halloween has been and gone and now the only thing on our mind is the crisp sweet smell of Christmas! Mulled wine, minced pies and pine trees are all on the horizon and give us something to look forward to on these long dark nights.

Yes that’s right fashionistas winter is here and we are all feeling the chill….
So take a look at what Bedroom Athletics sent me as a little winter treat!
If you haven’t seen this brand before take a look! It has some of the most stylish comfortable and well-made nightwear around. And remember the brand name is what you make of it!

These ombre mixed faux fur pink and purple Cole slipper boot is all I need so I’m not sure how Father Christmas is going to top this gift. I shall have to look online to see what else is in store.
The Cole Slippers are heaven on the feet and the suede patterned leather sole just adds to the style and comfort.
I know that I shan’t be taking them off any time soon so thank you Bedroom Athletics I won’t be leaving the house for a while.


No comments:

Post a Comment