Sunday 9 March 2014

Devil Wears Puma.

 I’ve always believed in the expression ‘The Higher The Heels The Closer To God’ and everything other that my gym shoes have a few inches on it!

I feel like it’s an apocalypse! The world might very well end, and they are taking every Manolo blank and Jimmy Choo with it!
Yes we all love a bit of individual styling here and there, so we all had to take a step back and watch the trendy few rock their Nike trainers with their dresses and their grandad shirts as they side stepped around Ibiza and all the house nights they could possibly find. But when does that individual trend stop at individuality? Trends are called trends because they are set then followed.
I feel like it has been a ‘hot’ second and we are seeing that all heels are disappearing. This may sound like a biased view by a trainer hater and that is pretty much what I am and maybe I am writing this in the hope that I too might conform to the flat-footed majority. The stylish brogue and the flattering pump being over looked by an Air Max or other style trainers you would only normally see in a dole queue. Is this really the end of the peep toe and the kitten heel? Even designers such as Chanel have been seen strutting the models down the catwalk in Paris in their very own trainer-boot and I must admit the models looked trendy, casual and flawless yet they are on the 6ft level and I just can’t see my legs looking that good when I’m only a stumpy 5ft 5ins!
Does the devil no longer wear Prada heels but simply Puma trainers? Only time will tell.










Model Kendall Jenner the new 'it' girl wearing Chanel.

No comments:

Post a Comment