Sunday 16 March 2014

YESSSS YESSSSSSS YESSSSSS


As my mouse was moving over the page numbers I found myself screaming yessss yessss yesssssssssss! Just like Nicole in her resent herbal essence advert as I viewed her perfectly designed collection at Missguided.com and guess what it is affordable which is always a plus!!
So lets high five Nicole and start picking our perfect pieces I’ve picked mine, do you want to see?
We could all see a collaboration forming as she hit the Xfactor stage wearing bits and bobs from the UK’s true online love Missguided.
This is definitely exactly what Misguided needed and I’m pleased to say that I have made my first purchase today and I cant wait to get my hands on even more!
This is another celebrity collection that I think would be more flattering towards the slim girl with its cut out sides and clinging fabrics! But don’t fret curvy girls we still can rock a few of these outfits better than anyone and when in doubt the Kardashian’s collection is perfect for us!
My favorite outfit is the faux leather high waist trousers that compliments all shapes as it rests in the waistline and creates the perfect silhouette.
So this little black dress is just a must have, they do have it in blue as well but I think everything looks better in black with its backless cross over strap detail at the neck it screams sex appeal and we all want to look classic and sexy. This is just the perfect mix.
Whether its her cupped bra details on her dresses or on her playsuits it is the perfect thing to wear when the evenings are getting a little colder but shows enough skin to tease the eye. I’m just in love with the effort she has put into her designs it just screams Nicole and that’s what I love.
Her white dress with the slash cut out detail is sassy and fresh and takes us back to her pussycat doll routs that we all wanted to be a part of and now we can!
These are must haves so get out those cards girl and get purchasing and strut your stuff just like this Hawaiian goddess.

No comments:

Post a Comment