Thursday 6 March 2014

Passport to Paris .

Passport to Paris.



 Paris is the place I have always dreamed of going so I have been thinking to myself why Paris? I have been obsessed ever since my granddad use to watch the Olsen twins in 'Passport to Paris' with me when I was young. This led me to carry on my craze, by watching the 'Sex In The City' episodes of Carrie in Paris over and over again.



The idea that Paris is the place you go to fall in love has always left me in a rêver like state, dreaming about being whisked away just a few streets down from Chanel on the cobble streets, next to the finest Parisian patisserie. In a knee length polka-dot dress sporting a fur beret and lifting my leg to show the rouge sole of my Louboutins as we kiss. Unrealistic?

Over the years I have invested in my dream. I own the most beautiful vintage cream fur beret that I love, probably as much as its previous owner and I have recently found my perfect spotted dress in Laura Ashley. It is a definite pay day buy as it is a little pricy, yet I love the way the jersey material hangs and it is the perfect length, shape and cut. It just screams Paris on a sunny day! I love it! It has a belted detail too which hangs effortlessly that you can't actually see on the pictures! It is a must have buy for me, for you, for Paris.







No comments:

Post a Comment