Tuesday 18 February 2014

David Koma AW/14

David Koma let me bow down to you,  for this stylish clean cut beautifully structured collection that pleases the eye with the right amount of showing skin .
The panel cut outs , the lazar cut , the peep toe shoes, this collecting is seductive and flawless.
The Use of paneling is positively sic-fi , and the structure of the skater style dressed to the high turtle neck collars is something to envy.
For me it wasn't only his pop of that deep purple and royal blue oozing through his collection that caught my eye and won over my heart but the length of the coats with their big belt like panel catching the eye at its central place! But saying that i'm biased as i'm currently turning into a crazy Coat Lady! what can i say I LOVE DA COATS!
David let me know if you want me to take some of the collection of your hands , it would be my pleasure .

No comments:

Post a Comment