Wednesday 19 February 2014

Paisley Paisley Paisley ..............


Obviously As you Can Tell By My name i'm A Lover Of Paisley Patterns !! And It Was a Member of Rudimental That killed it in my Opinion When It comes to menswear,  it did remind me slightly of Paul Smiths AW/14 women's collection which i loved !!!
It gives this warm bedroom chic kinda style to the suit and it looks great on Amir's slender body.
Amir Amor  from 'Rudimental' is Wearing Dent De Man suit from his Spring 2014 collection Infusing The middle Eastern print suit with matching shirt.
I have to Say i think Rudimental had one of the Best performances and I'm So chuffed for the Boys on their Award I was Lucky Enough To spend time with the boy's in Pikes Hotel Ibiza A few years back and i couldn't wish Greater things to happen to these humble, hardworking bunch !
GO ON RUDIMENTAL !!!!!!








 



1 comment: