Monday 17 February 2014

My Favourite Collection's Of Day Three.

                                       
                               My Favourite Collection's Of Day Three.


Matthew Williamson


Aghhhh I could scream all day just looking at this collection! This is bloody fantastic!!!! Matthew Williamson using embellishment fur panels and monochrome prints which gives an optical illusion to the eye. His collection is a dream. His attention to detail is flawless his collection is sexy, fun and for all types of women, and his inspiration of the glamorous women of the 1970's is visible And Glamour is key. 
It's Pretty Obvious why his collection is one of my favorites he hasn't missed a trick! 





Mary Katrantzou


Where do I start when it comes to Mary Katrantzou!
 She was born with the perfect sense of style and the ability to collaborate prints embellishments and create something beyond your wildest imagination. She is the guru of a fashion and everyone should take note!! 
Her collection reminded me off tote poles as the tall models walked down the catwalk. Her prints looked aboriginal they reminded me off scarab beetles and their pure beauty. Her use of industrial jewelry is a vision in itself; her collections are creations, Art, history.
                                                                       

No comments:

Post a Comment