Monday 17 February 2014

Topshop Unique AW/14!


The Topshop Unique AW/14 collection didn’t stand out as much as I expected yet saying that their use of deep blues , greys with the contrasting mustard and duck egg yellow colours really did draw me in .
Topshop never fails with flawless layering enticing us to buy more !
They are including the lace underlaying and hemming of skirts which has been seein in highstreet store Zara for the past few months ! Inspired Topshop ?
So if like me you have already invested in the lacewear you can focus on buying the big bold knitwear that is really completing these looks.
I love how they used brown belts to cinched in the waists and to enphasise the shape underneath the layoring I think that is something I will take on board when creating my Topshop unique catwalk enspired looks.
Another must have of the collection I felt, is there big bold padded bomber jackets! Enough to protect anyone from the recent storms, in a cool urban chic kind of way.
Topshop killed it in my eyes when the yellow snakeskin started slithering down the runway yet again belted, booted and freeking fabulous!! Contrasted with the gillets fur panels and the pop of tan brown seeping from the collections. It was a tantalising display of fine work topped off with the patchwork fur coats, the floral printed outfits and the embellished dresses.
Your front row invites, your collection, everything screamed Fashion at its finest.






No comments:

Post a Comment