Monday 17 February 2014

Skirts & Shirts



This is a look i wore This Week.

This to me is an easy look to put together and some key items to have in your wardrobe.
leather skirts are a must! i don't think you can have enough in my opinion all colours and lengths welcome .

i always tend to go for a pencil skirt either above or just bellow the knee.
im pretty curvy so i think that pencil skirts are the best for my shape (dependant on fabric) of course!

Even though PVC skirts are 'IN' at the moment i would say that is not the thing to bung a crazy shirt with in a restaurant/bar setting, the high shine  of PVC you have to be careful with Or you will end up looking like a S&M hooker.

             
I picked a floral #Moschino shirt to wear with my maroon skirt . The Skirt picks out the Maroon colours , the reds and the pinks out of the Shirt perfectly. And I loved the Sun Set colour's in the outfit that give of a warm vibe and almost looks like an ombre sunset.


Bradley (The Male) is wearing a beautiful Zara Mens Shirt. the Crisp white against the bold black is a bold and Forward choice, yet the Print of the tree branches gives it a pretty elegant affect! defiantly a stylish choice for a man !
The leather Skirt is from #RiverIsland. I love the feeling of the skirt,  it is sexy, bold and the two front pockets give it that slouch effect that enables the skirt to be dressed up or down dependant on mood !

As you can see my choice in heel was a nude studded court heel ! not only comfortable heel but also a timeless one.
It looks like the studded christian louboutin heel but it is a copy just at a high street price!
i bought these heels from River Island also ! as you can see River Island have been selling some must have's recently!
 My Advice when it comes to River Island is don't Ignore the SALE pages they have some pretty good Sale items all year round , not to be ignored!


I always try and make my Outfits Look Expensive even if Most Of the stuff is high street .

My mother always taught me If you wear one designer or high priced item and the rest of your outfit is from the cheapest store in the world.
No one will Ask Questions . You will Always Look Expensive, Its Just a Trick we play on the Eyes.

   




                                                         

No comments:

Post a Comment