Sunday 16 February 2014

Pastel Blue We Love You!

As I was passing through summerset house on a Saturday afternoon, I thought I would share with you a few picture of my outfit choice followed with some posts about some of the people that I saw and some of the collections of that day!

Pastel colours are always a YES in my eyes! I love the seaside inspired blues and I think a two-piece suit is to dye for!
My two piece suit was donated to my mothers university that she lectures at (UWE Fashion Course Bristol) by a fabulous old lady that wanted to share her old clothes and her love for fashion - even though some of her old clothes would be better suited by another addicted candidate.
 There are many generous women out there who have donated or are selling vintage clothing ‘on the cheap as well’ so keep your eyes pealed and get your self looking in the vintage and charity shops for your two piece find’s that is a must for you’re Goldmine of a Wardrobe.  

And just like that! I gained a beautiful 2 piece 60’s dress suit!
The outfit is flawless and easily modernised with a chunky necklace, and I opted to accessorise with thigh high black boot (New Look), because lets be honest the weather has been better and warmth was a concern. Yet a pair of court shoes or even chunky heeled sandals would look amazing, just like the ones that has been seen in River Island recently. Geek chic 60’s glamour! Sassy!







No comments:

Post a Comment